Friday, March 14, 2008

I am in the lab with my classmates. Scott asked us to blog during 20 minutes. There is no subject. What am I going to talk about? Yesterday, I heard a very meaningful and deep quote, which says “a house doesn’t make home”. It is so true. I left Niger when I was 16 years old. Since then, I have never found a place I could call home. It makes me become aware that my home is Niger. This is where I have been the most happy until now. Scott interrupted us to say that we should not write our blog on word, but directly on the blog itself. I am so perfectionist that I do not want to have mistakes in my entree, so I always blog on Microsoft word before. Maybe I need to take things just as they come sometimes. But it is difficult for me. For example, I am totally satisfied only when I have full marks in class. I like things to be neat and perfect. My room is so carefully tidied and neat that my sister says that I am a psycho. By the way we are totally different. She is satisfied with things that are OK. She doesn’t need everything to be planned and perfect like me. Maybe it also comes from my education because my father always tells me to seek excellence. The time allowed for blogging is over.

7 comments:

Nahid said...

Dear Hadiza!
:)
Be sure, You are excellent! :)

Me too, Still, after 9 months I am confused where my home is.

Cheers:)

Sharon said...

I think that is your personality, and your style of doing things.
Just keep it because you are Hadiza

Li said...

the time for blog is over~ realistic~~have read your blog for a long time, you know why? because you stop saying good morning to me!! OK, no~ it's just....i haven't check blog for a long~~~time.

Amin said...

yes, as you said, it was happy and sad together and maybe that's why it is a nice movie. I could say before you write that your room is very clean and tidied ;)

Scott Douglas said...

Gosh, my room is always a mess. Maybe I should learn to be more neat and tidy :-) Or is there a perfect balance between the two?

Osman said...

Hi Hadiza,

Well Well Well i kinda had the same thought nothing to blog about but later i was like y not blogging about my term paper. That's exactly what i did.....

Peace

NIGER1.COM said...

Well hello I am from Niger and i reside in New York City,
I see you miss Niger
are you in Canada
My name is Moussa and i have something for you
a Niger away from Niger
a website where you can find out daily what is happening in Niger
in english http://www.niger1.com
and in french
http://niger1.com/actualitesnigerniameyagadez.html
I also have this page http://www.niger1.com/canada3.htm
you can email me at
niger1.com@gmail.com so we can reminisce
I know you feel like i dont know thie guy
we have NIger in Common right